cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the customer support email address?

jdegersigny
Active

Hello!

I need to contact Customer SUpport Centre for a query on my account but when I go to 'Get Help' I only get the Community option which doesn't help me with my query and I am not able to open a request ticket.

Why does Upwork make it so hard to get hold of?

Thanks

Juliette

95 REPLIES 95
6f8a1d9d
Active

Did you ever get an answer?  I have been trying as well to report fradulent activity but cant find a way to do it anywhere.

What is upwork support email ID?

SHAHID HUSSAIN

Hi Shahid,

Feel free to post your questions or concerns here and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
andujar60
Active

Salute, 

I would loke to suggest that Upwork makes the Certificate of Earning available from the date the Freelancer begun work till the present includong all the jobs in one certificate of earning...Cause at the moment Im requesting a Bank loan and i need a certificate of Earning from the start 2017 till present ...Thank you

Hi Julio Cesar,

Thank you for this suggestion. The Certificate of Earnings has the information for the past one, three, six, and 12 months based on the date selected. You can also go to Reports > Transaction History and adjust the timeline to view all of your transactions in the selected period and download the payment information there. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
f758c5e0
Active

same problem its like they dont like money or something. Wont let me upload my billing details. Won't give me option to contact support so I can make my first hire. How are we supposed to stay and work through the platform if they don't allow us too? 

Hi Asad,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. It looks like we need to verify your identity, could you please go to your Settings and click on Get Started at the top to proceed?

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

I too am trying to get customer support.  My account has been disabled because of some issue with payment verification.   I just checked the payment options and they are exactly right on all counts, but I just "updated" them again.   My account continues to give this message:   "Your financial account -- has been suspended due to issues with payment methods on file. Please update payment methods to restore full functionality to your account."     Can someone please advise or fix this?   Thank you

Hi Sandra, 

I'm sorry for the delay as we had to check this with another team. A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through an email support ticket to assist you further regarding your concern. Please don't hesitate to update the same ticket thread if you have further questions about this. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Avery,

I am trying to get in contact with your support but am unable to open up a ticket. Would it be possible to send a forum message to you or some colleague of yours in that matter?

Thank you in advance.

Andreas

Hi Andreas,

To request help, you can click the question mark icon (see screenshot) located at the bottom right corner of this page and provide information about your account type as well as the issue you need help with. *Note: you must be logged in to see this option. If you don't receive the information you're looking for, you can click the "thumbs down" button and you'll see more support options.

We can also help you out here so feel free to send us more information about your questions/concerns.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello Alexander,

The bot doesn't really help unfortunately. It redirects to the page where you are supposed to be able to open a ticket. However, it seems my account cannot open a ticket. Therefore I would kindly ask for someone willing to relay the message to the according recipient.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Andreas

Hi Andreas,

I'm sorry to hear that it is still not working. You might want to also check using a different browser, but we would be more than happy to assist you here in the Community. Please share more information about the issue, and we'll assist you with it. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
tarapos
Active

I am trying to contact customer support. The verify form has 2 fields and the ID must match exactly. My driver's license has a First, Middle, and Last name, like a 2 min fix. Middle names are common, this is such bad programming. How do I verify then, the automated support says to ask to speak with a human and after 11 times I think no human is present. Can I offer my programming services to Upwork, all this is a quick fix. Add field in web form since it must match exactly. 

First

'Middle 

'Last

Hi Rodger,

I'm sorry about the inconvenience this has caused you. Feel free to add only your first and last name and submit your ID for a review. 
If any additional information is needed our team will reach out to you and will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have added my first and last name and it matches the name on my account exactly.

ID Card-First, Middle, Last

Website -Field one  first and middle

Field two Last Name

Matches account exactly and still says doesn't match account

Hi Rodger,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola

Untitled

Resolved, please close

resolved, please close

account verified

9aeee9c2
Active
Hi have query i need to talk to someone.i have made 3 contacts on upwork.paid more than £1000 and cant even talk to someone???

Hi Prabhpreet,

Our team has reached out to you via ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS