cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the customer support email address?

jdegersigny

Hello!

I need to contact Customer SUpport Centre for a query on my account but when I go to 'Get Help' I only get the Community option which doesn't help me with my query and I am not able to open a request ticket.

Why does Upwork make it so hard to get hold of?

Thanks

Juliette

94 REPLIES 94

Hi Prabhpreet,

Just to confirm, did you meant that you would like to remove your post from the Community? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello

I have a balance which is less than $100, how can i get paid? I have added my bank account details in euro, not sure if they have been accepted and how i can get paid that amount. I emailed customer support 5 days ago but no reply. Can smb help me with a valid email address for customer support? thx!

Hi Andra,

Our team has followed up on your ticket with the number 31792723 with additional information and instructions. Feel free to follow up directly there if you have any additional questions and our team will assist you further.

I would also like to clarify that you can withdraw your funds when they are less $100 at any time simply by clicking on the Get Paid button. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Thank you for your reply. I never received your team's replies, perhaps there is something wrong with my email account.

As far as i understand, i need to wait until June 3rd to have my new bank account info activated as payment method and then i can click on the Get Paid button to get paid. Am i understanding correctly?

Thanks

Andra

Hi Andra,

When you add a new payment method, you need to allow 3 days for that method to become active.

Regarding your funds, I suggest that you follow up with the team on this support ticket so they can continue assisting you.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
jamesdavis76

When I apply for an Upwork job, I see ENGLISH?  listed on the application form. I am the author of 7 traditionally published books. How can that  ? be taken off?

James K. DAvis

Hi James,

Could you please clarify your concern so that we can address it accordingly or have the correct team assist you directly? Are you referring to "English proficiency"?

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
#On my applications for Upwork jobs I find English? Why the question mark? I am the published author of 7 books, all traditionally published by Praeger Publishing, Kansas City Star Books, the Educational Publisher, and Genius Books & Media. I can send you book copies, published reviews of my books, and expert testimonials regarding my research and writing. My books are written without English errors. Having the question mark on my proposals eliminates me from getting any writing jobs from Upwork.I hope you can help me.
James Kirkpatrick DAvis

Hi James,

Thank you for clarifying your concern. Your language proficiency is an aspect of your profile that you can feel free to edit according to your own truthful assessment of your English language proficiency. It looks like the client prefers Native or Bilingual applicants and currently, your English proficiency is set to Fluent.

Happy working!

~ Bojan
Upwork
b5f96d95

My payment is not returned even i cancelled hired person hope you will return my money

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Jagdeep,

I can see that your Escrow refund was successful. Please note that it may take up to five business days for the funds to be credited.

Thank you,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS