🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » What is the mechanism of a client sharing fee...
Page options
ranjanamukherjee
Community Member

What is the mechanism of a client sharing feedback after I closed the contract?

Hi there, 

I am new to the Upwork portal. I finished my first job at upwork and closed the contract myself. 

The job was well done and the client is very happy. She is willing to share a feedback as well. However, since I proactively closed the contract with her permission, (not understanding that might be a problem getting feedback later) we both are not sure how to enter a feedback. Can anyone please help. 

Regards,

Ranjana

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Ranjana,

Thank you for your message. Congratulations on completing your first contract on Upwork. Both you and your client will have 14 days to leave feedback on your ended contract. You can go to the Contract page and click on the Contract title to leave` feedback on your ended contract. The client will need to follow similar steps to leave feedback on the Contract from their account. Check out this help page for more information

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PradeepH

Hi Ranjana,

Thank you for your message. Congratulations on completing your first contract on Upwork. Both you and your client will have 14 days to leave feedback on your ended contract. You can go to the Contract page and click on the Contract title to leave` feedback on your ended contract. The client will need to follow similar steps to leave feedback on the Contract from their account. Check out this help page for more information

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
ranjanamukherjee
Community Member

Thanks Pradeep. Appreciate your reply. 

I already shared my feedback to the client while closing the contract. I don't have a visibility of her page and therefore not sure how her page interface is. 

When I am opening my contract end page currently, I don't see the feedback tab anymore, probably because I already shared it. Let's see what she has to say. 

Thanks again. Hopefully this will be resolved. 

Regards,

Ranjana

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members