cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the procedure to change the address (including country) of my company?

alexandernovikov
Community Guru
Alexander N Member Since: Dec 28, 2008
1 of 9

Hi!

I am in process of moving to another country, and consequentally, closing (already formally suspended) my company registered in one country and opening (already opened, while haven't started operating yet) a company in a new country. I have on hand all documents supporting my ownership and control of both entities. 

How do i reflect the change on the Upwork? What exactly do i need to do?

Alexander

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
BEST ANSWER
2 of 9

Hi Alexander,

Our team will contact you directly with more details on how to change and verify your address, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

alexandernovikov
Community Guru
Alexander N Member Since: Dec 28, 2008
3 of 9

Thanks. Yes, later i will need to change my own address too. But firstly, company address, so i can start using it to withdraw earnings there and operate the company itself, in accounting/formal sense of it.

hazel_mccray
Hazel M Member Since: May 9, 2019
4 of 9

Hi I message here yesterday about my ID identification. The reason why  my ID was not verify because my address is different. My address in my ID identification is my parent's-in- law address which I always use to my ID identification because we live close to them. In my Upwork profile address I put our new address that's why it won't verify. I tried to change my address to edit it but it won't allow me. Please help me on this. Really appreciate it. Thank you!

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
5 of 9

Hi Hazel,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
mtimur85
Temurjon M Member Since: Oct 10, 2019
6 of 9

Hello, I would like to ask you about the process of address changing. Yesterday, I moved to my new address. Same country and state, both addresses in great Los Angeles.
Can I change my new address to my profile?

Regards,
Temurjon

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
7 of 9

Hi Temurjon,

To update your address please go to Settings > Contact Info > Location. Once you have updated click Save and your address will be updated. If you have any additional questions let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
292db2df
Mehwish G Member Since: Feb 5, 2020
8 of 9

I want help, i am doing work as a cleint and as a freelancer, I got 1 long term job on upwork were i put my pakistan address,

But the other side i added my german address which i have been verifierd my german mobile number, But i am not in Germany i belong to Cologne-Germany where i doing work but now im in pakistan.

please tell me is it against upwork policies?

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
9 of 9

Mehwish G wrote:

But i am not in Germany i belong to Cologne-Germany where i doing work but now im in pakistan.

please tell me is it against upwork policies?

If you are not in Germany, obviously your account isn't allowed to be set as being in Germany.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS