🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » What is the process for getting rising talen...
Page options
nasibadaula
Community Member

What is the process for getting rising talent badge

Some time I see on the job post, client condition is rising talent . But I do not know what it is and how can get rising talent badge.

Thank you

Salma

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Mst Salma K wrote:

Some time I see on the job post, client condition is rising talent . But I do not know what it is and how can get rising talent badge.

Salma, you have a Job Success Score, so you are not eligible for Rising Talent Status which is for newbies only.

You are working towards top-rated status instead.

No job posts ever require rising talent status, some want a JSS of 90% or more, **or** RT status. With a JSS of over 90%, you qualify for those anyway.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
tropicany
Community Member

You should find sufficient information on the Rising Talent program here:

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211063228-Become-a-Rising-Talent

hoyle_editing
Community Member

I think it is when you are starting out, once you have earned enough  money and feedback you eventually get a rising talent badge (I think thats how)

However, I wouldnt hold your breath, i got mine and within 24 hours or so it went and i got JSS so all seemed a bit pointless really! (though the free connects at the time were handy)

HTH

Jon

petra_r
Community Member

Mst Salma K wrote:

Salma, you have a Job Success Score, so you are not eligible for Rising Talent Status which is for newbies only.

You are working towards top-rated status instead.

No job posts ever require rising talent status, some want a JSS of 90% or more, **or** RT status. With a JSS of over 90%, you qualify for those anyway.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members