Community Guru
Richard W Member Since: Jun 22, 2017
11 of 16

I have one question: what exactly is the algorithm for calculating JSS? 😉

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
12 of 16

Hi Richard,

To ensure fairness and avoid manipulation, we don’t share the specifics about how we calculate the Job Success Score. Thanks for your understanding.

~ Nikola

Untitled
petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
13 of 16

Nikola S wrote:

To ensure fairness and avoid manipulation, we don’t share the specifics about how we calculate the Job Success Score. .

Richard was joking but one can't help but appreciate the irony of this answer in a thread created by Upwork with the title "What is unclear about JSS?"

a_lipsey
Community Guru
Amanda L Member Since: Jan 23, 2018
14 of 16

Petra R wrote:

Nikola S wrote:

To ensure fairness and avoid manipulation, we don’t share the specifics about how we calculate the Job Success Score. .

Richard was joking but one can't help but appreciate the irony of this answer in a thread created by Upwork with the title "What is unclear about JSS?"

Petra R wrote:

Nikola S wrote:

I'm beginning to think the moderators don't actually read the threads before replying. 

samantha_huls
Frequent Visitor
Samantha H Member Since: Dec 10, 2020
15 of 16

To be fair, this thread was meant for data-gathering so that I can find opportunities for additional training for freelancers, but I'm glad we've been able to answer some questions along the way Smiley Happy

sunnykingisup
Muhammad E Member Since: Mar 16, 2020
16 of 16

Hi Samantha,

What are some things that you find unclear about JSS? 

I think the best topic to cover would be which are the factors for the JSS that increase or decrease the JSS? And how we can track them in our daily work and can be clear enough to know what will happen if any XYZ change occurs in any of our ABC factors of JSS.

Thank you!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS