🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » What kind of project description is this? :)
Page options
patir
Community Member

What kind of project description is this? :)

Looks like some clients don't have any time to write the project description. And they want us to "type XYZ" so that they know we are not bidding without reading the description.

**Edited for community guidelines**

4 REPLIES 4
feed_my_eyes
Community Member

That doesn't even look like a real project - it looks like somebody was just trying to test the system. Flag it as inappropriate.

Why a $50k+ investors with 5 stars review will test the system like this way!!! And what will happen if a Freelancers flag that as an inappropriate! Nothing...!

Rafsun S wrote:

Why a $50k+ investors with 5 stars review will test the system like this way!!! And what will happen if a Freelancers flag that as an inappropriate! Nothing...!

I have flagged many jobs as inappropriate and they disappeared.  I have also done the same thing with a few freelancer profiles, those seem to stick around longer than they should.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sunaram,

Thank you all for bringing this to our attention. I'll share this with our Marketplace Quality team for their review. If you come across jobs you believe are in violation, feel free to report them. The team will review and take action.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths