cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's New: Blocked Invitations and a Saved Jobs Feature

Highlighted
Susi S Member Since: Aug 23, 2009
11 of 19
Am I the only who has problem with the "Saved Jobs" Feature - it does not work... cannot open it, but there should be 10 jobs saved
Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
12 of 19
Hi Susi, I am sorry you are experiencing problems with the "Saved Jobs" feature. Could you please report the issue to Customer Support, they should be able to help you resolve it.
~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Ana-Maria N Member Since: Jan 6, 2014
13 of 19
I am experiencing a lot of problems with my account, but if Support page doesn't work, how am I supposed to contact you? I sent a message on your Facebook account, but I'm not putting my hopes in that. Is there anyone I can talk to? Thank you!
Highlighted
14 of 19
Hi Ana-Maria, I am sorry about the issues you are having when contacting Support. I have initiated a Support Ticket to follow up, please kindly respond to it and we will gladly assist you with resolving this problem. Thank you very much
~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Hayavadan P Member Since: Jan 29, 2015
15 of 19

,Hi,

This feature is good. If you are able to add the another feature of Exporting the Saved jobs into excel/Word it could be great. Otherwise looking at each job in detail could take lot of our time. 

Thanks,

Sanjay

Highlighted
Quinn R Member Since: Feb 23, 2015
16 of 19

So I love both of these features, and I've made good use of them already. I noticed today though, that I cannot get to my saved jobs. It takes me to another page (where I am not logged in) listing all of the jobs on oDesk. When I try to log in on this page, it takes me right back to my main feed. I'll manage for today, but I wanted to give a shout out just in case.

Highlighted
17 of 19

Hi Quinn,

Sorry to hear the Saved Jobs feature is not working correctly. Please, try clearing cache and cookies or using a different browser. If you continue experiencing issues accessing your Saved Jobs page, please report it to Customer Support.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Vilmarys R Member Since: Jun 12, 2015
18 of 19

Hello.
The Saved jobs option is not working for me.
I've saved two jobs and even after refreshing, or closing the browser they don't show up.

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
19 of 19

Hi Vilmarys,

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with the Saved Jobs feature. Please try clearing cache and cookies or using a different browser, and if the problem persists check in with our Customer Support team for further assistance.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS