🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » What's Trending Now In Web Design Field?
Page options
aerongraphics
Community Member

What's Trending Now In Web Design Field?

Hey! Can anyone suggest me How to Find Different Niche Clients On Upwork Because Web Designing Trend is on High Competition, I have Experienced in Web Design and Development with Large Scale Business Owners on Linkedin, But I am trying to Find Better Clients By Upwork.

2 REPLIES 2
celgins
Community Member

I do not believe there are many niche areas for web design anymore. The biggest niche area for design and layout, in my opinion, is UI/UX design and helping clients ensure their web interfaces are intuitive and easy to navigate. For the record, the idea of developing a great, easy-to-use interface has been part of web design for more than 25 years. Only within the last 10-12 years has acronym and label "UX" been applied to it.

For web development, which focuses on programming, scripting, back-end database operations, etc., I think the JavaScript frameworks are still popular and SQL programming and database optimization will never go away. Neither of those are really niche areas, but people are still getting paid a lot of money to provide those services.

I think the next biggest thing for web development (not necessarily web design) is the integration of generative-AI programs into web applications and interfaces.

bobafett999
Community Member

When all is said and done it is the creativity that will set you apart. I believe there are places that show case outstanding web designs and also has awards.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members