cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's going on with the work history?

Oleksandra K Member Since: Nov 5, 2018
11 of 38
Valeria,

I have the same problem with the work history - there is no my biggest project.
Jobs - 3, but in history just 2. Could you please check it?
Community Guru
Isabelle Anne A Member Since: May 19, 2014
12 of 38
Krisztina, same here. My contract ended this past weekend and it should have showed up yesterday. I keep waiting to see it appear. @Valeria, a bug I guess?
Community Guru
Krisztina U Member Since: Aug 7, 2009
13 of 38

Actually "new" (days or weeks old) jobs don't show up for anyone. Why?

Community Guru
Ela K Member Since: Feb 9, 2015
BEST ANSWER
14 of 38

@Krisztina U wrote:

I just checked my profile, and noticed that my newest job is not listed, although money is already in review and well over a week passed. 

If I remember correctly (because I asked a similar question a few weeks back) new jobs will now only be displayed in your work history and counted toward your total jobs once money is available for withdrawal. They changed that some time ago.

Community Guru
Krisztina U Member Since: Aug 7, 2009
15 of 38

@Ela K wrote:

If I remember correctly (because I asked a similar question a few weeks back) new jobs will now only be displayed in your work history and counted toward your total jobs once money is available for withdrawal. They changed that some time ago.

Thanks, Ela. Can a mod confirm? It would make a lot more sense if the jobs displayed the day Upwork deducted its own fee. Considering I have already paid my fee, it's mind boggling that the job doesn't display, but if it's only a matter of a few days, I am happy to wait til next Wednesday.

Community Guru
Setu M Member Since: Jan 26, 2014
16 of 38
I think Ela is correct.
---- easy like Sunday morning ----
Community Guru
Isabelle Anne A Member Since: May 19, 2014
17 of 38

Thanks Ela. I wish that piece of information, like many others, had been brought to our attention earlier.

Community Guru
Ela K Member Since: Feb 9, 2015
18 of 38

@Isabelle Anne A wrote:

Thanks Ela. I wish that piece of information, like many others, had been brought to our attention earlier.

Isabelle, I only found out by accident. Of course. One day I realized that my total earnings had dropped overnight - and it was easy to deduct because I had only one contract where the money was still in review then. In addition, the total number of jobs had dropped. CS and Valeria then confirmed that it was now the way it should be and that calculations had been affected by a bug before... for months.

Oleksandra K Member Since: Nov 5, 2018
19 of 38
Hello!! I have the same problem - I already got the money and finished one more project but I still don't see in the history my previous project. What can I do?
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
20 of 38

Hi Oleksandra,

Our team will investigate this further and one of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible with more details. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS