cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's going on with the work history?

Community Guru
Isabelle Anne A Member Since: May 19, 2014
21 of 38

Can a mod confirm that this is not a bug? Because the last time my ended contract showed up as soon as the money was "In Review"...

Community Guru
22 of 38

Valeria - before I open a ticket with CS? (My last resort really!)

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
23 of 38

Hi Isabelle,

It doesn't look like there is a technical issue affecting your Work History. Both your and Krisztina's recent jobs do not show yet because the payments are still in review. We are still checking with the team whether there were any changes regarding when contracts show on the public profile.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Community Guru
24 of 38

Thanks Valeria, so is this a new rule now - contracts only appear on your profile when the money earned is available for withdrawal? This has to be a very recent change because all my recent contracts showed up as soon as their money went "In review".

Community Guru
Krisztina U Member Since: Aug 7, 2009
25 of 38

@Valeria K wrote:

Hi Isabelle,

It doesn't look like there is a technical issue affecting your Work History. Both your and Krisztina's recent jobs do not show yet because the payments are still in review. We are still checking with the team whether there were any changes regarding when contracts show on the public profile.

Thank you for your patience.

It turned out that this information was not correct. The money is no longer in review and can be withdrawn, yet the contract does still not show (after 3 weeks!). When will this be fixed?

Taufiq M Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
26 of 38

Bumping up this thread. My latest job (with already several withdrawal done) is also not shown on my profile. This will affect my future job search, since the latest work has significantly higher fees than other. Is this still not fixed yet?

27 of 38

Hi Taufiq,

I just compared your Contract page with the Work History on your profile and all the contracts (ended and in progress) where money has been paid now show publicly. If there are any that don't show for you, please send me a private message or submit a ticket with more details.

Thank you!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Taufiq M Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
28 of 38

Hi Valeria,

It's Ok now. Thanks for your help!

kristine m Member Since: Dec 22, 2015
29 of 38

Hi Valeria,

I saw this thread as I was looking for an answer as to why my recent contracts are not appearing in the work history. The job was an old one but was recently updated by my client as he increases my rate. The problem is that it is not appearing in my work profile and I have trouble applying for jobs (with my current rate) because potential clients see the old rate (the rate was for 2013 and oDesk was not charging freelancers then). I have been rejected 4 times already and my "connects" are getting low. 

Is there another way to show my recent jobs/works? or hide the hourly rate? I can't end the old contract (the one with the low rate) because the client still owes me. 

I tried pm you but access is denied. 

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you.

Tinj

30 of 38

Hi Kristine,

I see what you mean. One of your jobs in progress doesn't show on your public profile. Let me check with our engineers about this issue.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS