🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » What's up with my profile?
Page options
anniedesigns
Community Member

What's up with my profile?

Hello Freelancers,
PLEASE HELP

I'm very very confused, I have 100% rating and yet Haven't been receiving any job offers.
I've been sending proposals and at this point I know how to write good ones and I've always been getting offers even when I was new on upwork but NOW nobody's offering me any jobs.

Some people do check my profile according to my Stats but nothing is happening and I'm really worried.

Could you please check my profile and let me know if there's something wrong with it and I don't notice, if I should change something or what do you think is going on.

THANK YOUUUUU

4 REPLIES 4
spectralua
Community Member

Everything is fine with your profile. I don't see any problems there. A lot of people are having a bad time now.

Mykola, what is the reason behind that?

Covid, crisis.. hard to say. Many clients have left Upwork. Those that remain offer low prices and there is no end to those who want to work cheaply. Now the client does not need to send offers. It is enough to place a job and immediately get 50+ applicants. And 5-10 of them are real.

I can't say why customers leave. Now there are a lot of spammers and unskilled workers here. The client does not see the quality.

It all applies to my working field. For others have no idea.

fe9b8d82
Community Member

Ana, your issues aren't unique to you.  Poke around these forums, and you'll find plenty of top-rated talent having the same issues, in several different fields.  Your profile looks great, you obviously know exactly what you're doing, and your feedback is stellar.  I really don't know what more a client could want,  but just know that you're not alone in what's becoming a concerningly slow time here on UW.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members