🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: What's wrong with the Upwork?
Page options
khrifat
Community Member

What's wrong with the Upwork?

I am really surprised that Upwork disabled the Support System. I can't chat with support, even NO option to create a Support ticket. But they introduced a new bot Agatha, it's pure **bleep**, No proper answers or connects to the support agent.

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Khalid, 

I'm sorry to hear about the bad experience you've had. Could you please share more details about the problem you're experiencing so that I can assist you further? If private details are involved, feel free to reach out to me via PM (click on my name). Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Previously, I could easily chat with live support & get instant solutions. Now there is no option to connect to the Chat Agent, even No option to create a Support Ticket (https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/requests).

That's really annoying, We are paying $15/M & 20% on every project. Still, Upwork limiting the Facilities, that's not fair at all.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Khalid,

Thank you for your feedback. I will share it with our engineering team so that we can improve our support system. Our team will also reach out to you via ticket to assist you further.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members