Looking through my archived job applications and I noticed that jobs I archived weeks ago are being reported as being done hours ago.
For example, Ebook extract/conversion/mobi is a client that hired me in January. Thats almost three months ago.
Also messages seem to be screwy. Messages I responded to weeks ago show up as if I responded to them hours ago.
This does not inspire confidence in the new changes to the system. No siree bob.
I have checked with the Team and it doesn't seem like we have had other reports of the same issue. I would suggest you submit a support ticket so our Engineering Team can check the screenshots and assist you with troubleshooting.
I apologize for the confusion, the screenshot has been removed from your post as it included private job details.
Thank you for understanding.