🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » What should I do with this notification: You...
Page options
tomliuwhite
Community Member

What should I do with this notification: Your contract is ending in 1 day?

Recently I am working on a project from 'ENTERPRISE CLIENT'. The client set up two milstones, after I finished the first milestone, I reminded client to activate milestone 2, but client said I can proceed to work on milestone 2 while they are reviewing the 1st  project for milestone 1, so I did. And I submitted the 2nd project for milestone 2. But today I got notification:
Your contract, XXX will end on Jun 18, 2021 as specified in the contract terms. Still want to work with this client? Don't worry, they'll be able to request a new engagement with you in the future, if needed.
Before closing this job, be sure to complete and submit all work to the client. And also remember to leave feedback for the client when you close this job. If not, the Upwork Compliance team will close this job on Jun 18, 2021, and you won't be able to provide feedback.

Looks like the contract will end soon. But the milestone 1 is not approved and milestone 2 is not activated yet, so what should I do?

1 REPLY 1
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Jian,

Could you please share the contract ID or title with me via PM (click on my name)? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths