🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: What this means?
Page options
m_terrazas
Community Member

What this means?

Does anyone know what this means?

Captura.JPG

Where is @Cairenn R? Has she disappeared? Smiley Surprised

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Maria T wrote:

Captura.JPG

It's a bug 🙂 It will go away again eventually!

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
petra_r
Community Member

Maria T wrote:

Captura.JPG

It's a bug 🙂 It will go away again eventually!

It isn't a bug.

She has chosen to discontinue participation in the community, and probably asked for her ties to same to be severed. As such, you won't be seeing any more avatars of this particular Cairenn R., in the Upwork forum.

Well, how bad Smiley Frustrated
It will not be that they have censored she, right?

There were 2 eLance very successful freelancers - Cerian and Kareen.  Could what you are seeing be a misspelling of either name?  

Wendy C wrote:

There were 2 eLance very successful freelancers - Cerian and Kareen.  Could what you are seeing be a misspelling of either name?  

There's a FL named Cairenn, she was around for a while. Come to think of it, I haven't seen her post lately.

I'm afraid it's not a confusion.
I saw it because I was looking for a thread in which she answered a subject and I saw that.
When I've searched for an old topic in the forums and Margarete answered (I think it is written like that), this also appears.

Wendy C wrote:

No. It isn't a misspelling. The OP's mentions are in relation to Cairenn R., which Freelancer Phyllis G. also referred to.

If I could summarise her posts in one sentence, it would be, "Take control of your business".

She did make great posts, never seemed to have time for long posts.

Wouldn't use one sentence more than necessary.

I can definitely understand why Maria misses her Smiley Sad

She hinted a while back that she happens to be one of those freelancers who have another job that won't allow her to make her profile public.

It is very likely that other job is now making her tonnes of money, and precludes her coming here for forum banter. Likely, she decided that for her, it isn't worth it having an Upwork community account any more.

But I don't believe she deleted her main Upwork account.

She wasn't censored.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths