🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » What to Submit Proof of work in a dispute cas...
Page options
thirdrocktechkno
Community Member

What to Submit Proof of work in a dispute case?

Hello, 

One of my clients has filed a dispute, and a mediation team from Upwork has been assigned to the case. The mediation team has requested that I submit proof of the work my team has done. Now, the client had hired my team on an hourly basis and not on a milestone basis; the tasks allocated to us were daily tasks and shared with us verbally. So now, to show what work my team and I have done should I share the git commits or what so that they can get an idea about the work done? 

1 REPLY 1
PradeepH

Hello Tapan,

I am sorry to hear that your client has filed a dispute against you. I understand that this can be a stressful and frustrating situation. However, you should not worry too much, as Upwork has a fair and transparent dispute resolution process.

As you have mentioned, the mediation team has asked you to provide proof of the work that you and your team have done. This is a standard procedure and it is important that you comply with their request as soon as possible. The proof of work can vary depending on the type of project and the contract terms. You can reach out to the Mediation team member directly on the same support ticket so that they can assist you in a better way. 

You should try to provide as much evidence as possible to support your claim and demonstrate the quality and quantity of the work that you have done. You should also explain clearly how your work meets the expectations and specifications of your client.

I hope this helps you to resolve the dispute in your favor. I wish you all the best and I hope you can continue to work successfully on Upwork.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members