🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: What to do when you are 100% sure that cl...
Page options
7dd75f4c
Community Member

What to do when you are 100% sure that client gave wrong review?

Dear Upwork Community,

I hope you all are doing well. 

I owned an agency account since august 2021 of an established company that in business since 2009 and today on Upwork I received my new JSS after 2 weeks as per Upwork policy which is surprisingly dropped from 100% to 83%.

As I am aware of this that only 1 contract is completed and allowed to give me review and am sure that the person gives bad private review but I don't know why even his team was completely satisfied with our service. In fact, we are still in business.

I contacted that person and asked about this and he said that I am very happy with you then whats happened with my jss because only he is the one who can give me a review after the last JSS.

Can you please guide me what I have to do now because I can see that I am losing clients because of this jss.

Please help me here? If I'm wrong then also guide me, thanks.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bilal I wrote:

As I know after 2 weeks upwork jss will be updated so after the last update I only have 1 contract completed rest all are long-term and still in progress.

And I didn't text the client or try to harras Mam, I just ask him that how do you feel to work with us in a regular work meeting and his response was "Yes, I like and I have more work for you"

Yes Mam, I remember that, lastly 1 contract is cancelled because the clients not want that work any more.

The client can still leave private feedback when the contract was canceled. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
martina_plaschka
Community Member

You do nothing. You don't contact the client and harass him about his feedback. You complete more jobs with great feedback. 

Your JSS is 90%, not 83%. 

Martina P wrote:

Your JSS is 90%, not 83%. 

He's talking about the agency, which is 83%

Mam, I am talking about the agency I own not my individual profile and am not harassing the client, he does meetings for work progress. In that meeting, I just asked in directly that are you satisfied with our services then he says "Yes and we have new work for you"

petra_r
Community Member

Bilal I wrote:

I contacted that person and asked about this

What an inappropriate and unprofessional thing to do. Never do this again in future.

Did you have any cancelled contracts in the last two weeks? Or one that ended without anything paid?

Bilal I wrote:

I can see that I am losing clients because of this jss.

How would you know when it's not even been a day since it dropped?

Bilal I wrote:

Can you please guide me what I have to do now

All you can do is complete more contracts with great results. That is the only thing you can do.

7dd75f4c
Community Member

As I know after 2 weeks upwork jss will be updated so after the last update I only have 1 contract completed rest all are long-term and still in progress.

And I didn't text the client or try to harras Mam, I just ask him that how do you feel to work with us in a regular work meeting and his response was "Yes, I like and I have more work for you"

Yes Mam, I remember that, lastly 1 contract is cancelled because the clients not want that work any more.

Bilal I wrote:

The client can still leave private feedback when the contract was canceled. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members