🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » When I get Top Rated Badge though most of cri...
Page options
thakerashish
Community Member

When I get Top Rated Badge though most of criteria I met

Hi There,

Please note I am in 14 weeks for the "Top Rated" elibiligy criterias and most of the requirements I met so by when I will be invited for "Top Rated" Badge.Please see my below answer on elibiligty criterias. Kidnly give me updates on the same.

Maintained Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks

Answer -   Yes, I am in 14 weeks with the "Rising Talent Status" but not Job Success Score because I have completed one project with 5 star rating and second project is active and it is long duration one.

A 100% complete profile (90% for those who brought their profiles over from Elance)

Answer - Yes, my profile is 100% complete

12-month earnings of at least $1,000

Answer - Yes, my earning is >$1,000

Up-to-date availability (if unavailable now, set a date estimate) 

Answer -   Yes, my response rate is 100%

An account in good standing with no recent account holds

Answer - No recent account on hold.

Activity on the platform (proposal, accepted invitation, or earnings) in the past 90 days

Answer - Yes, at present I am acitve so having client invitation and submitting proposal as my profile in past 90 days.

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Ashish T wrote:

Please note I am in 14 weeks for the "Top Rated" elibiligy criterias and most of the requirements I met so by when I will be invited for "Top Rated" Badge.

You are missing the most important criterium: A job success score of 90% or better. You do not have a job success score at all. 

You'll need a few more successfully completed contracts.

I am working as Product Manager and Project Manager so ideally for these roles an assignment is for longer durations compare to other roles so it is more challenging to them or to get short term contracts to get JSS score quickly. So it sounds I have to wait for longer time though all criteria are met except job success score.Looks like Top Rated Badge doesn't more favour the freelancer who are working for long term contract because he/she should have to wait to end the contract for JSS. Looking forward to consider such type of profile and make some amendment so eligible freelancers enjoys the Top Rated Badge benefits.

Note : My acitve contract should have a work for 4 to 5 months so you should understand by when I get the Job Success Score and a few interviews are going on for third contract which sound long term work minum 2 to 3 months.

martina_plaschka
Community Member

Ashish T wrote:

Hi There,

Please note I am in 14 weeks for the "Top Rated" elibiligy criterias and most of the requirements I met so by when I will be invited for "Top Rated" Badge.Please see my below answer on elibiligty criterias. Kidnly give me updates on the same.

Maintained Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks

Answer -   Yes, I am in 14 weeks with the "Rising Talent Status" but not Job Success Score because I have completed one project with 5 star rating and second project is active and it is long duration one.

A 100% complete profile (90% for those who brought their profiles over from Elance)

Answer - Yes, my profile is 100% complete

12-month earnings of at least $1,000

Answer - Yes, my earning is >$1,000

Up-to-date availability (if unavailable now, set a date estimate) 

Answer -   Yes, my response rate is 100%

An account in good standing with no recent account holds

Answer - No recent account on hold.

Activity on the platform (proposal, accepted invitation, or earnings) in the past 90 days

Answer - Yes, at present I am acitve so having client invitation and submitting proposal as my profile in past 90 days.

Interesting question. You need a JSS of over 90%, but you don't have one yet. So I wonder how they count this. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members