Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When I get paid for this job?

shaanbd24
Ace Contributor
Md. Arif H Member Since: Jun 9, 2016
1 of 8

I have already completed 20 hrs for this job (in the picture) but my earning not shows. when I get paid?**Edited for Community Guidelines**

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 8

For some reason you applied and were hired through your agency.

Go into your agency account and check there.

If the work was done last weekthe review period ends tonight at midnight UTC and you will be able to withdraw (from your agency account, not your own) next Wednesday.

To see the exact date do to Reports and click on the tab where the money currently is, which should be under "In Review"

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3 of 8

Hi Mithun, 

Petra is correct. Your agency were hired for this contract which is why it is not showing in the transaction history of your freelancer account. If you check your agency account's Earnings History, you'll see the payments made for June 6 to 12', and the pending payments which will reflect in your account next week, July 6.   

~ Avery
Upwork
petra_r
Community Guru
4 of 8

@Avery O wrote:

If you check your agency account's Earnings History, you'll see the payments made for June 6 to 12', and the pending payments which will reflect in your account next week, July 6.   

It should not be "pending" - it should be "under review" until midnight UTC tonight.

shaanbd24
Ace Contributor
5 of 8

I don`t understand what`s happening. I worked for 20 hrs $3 per hour and my earning shows $59.50. you can see picture #1. But my agency Transaction History shows my balance $27.00. As you can see picture #2. But Why?Capture.PNGCapture.PNG

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
6 of 8

Hi Mithun,

Some of the money you earned working on that contract is currently pending. To see when it becomes available please go to your agency Reports> Transaction History. You'll see pending transactions greyed and the date when the money becomes available.

In order to withdraw the available balance you'll need to go to your agency Settings> Get Paid and add a withdrawal method. You will also need to complete your tax information before you are able to withdraw your funds.

Check out this article for more information.

~ Valeria
Upwork
shaanbd24
Ace Contributor
7 of 8

How can I withdraw my agency balance? 

petra_r
Community Guru
8 of 8

@Mithun G wrote: