🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: When I going to buy connects its suddentl...
Page options
itsolutionexpert
Community Member

When I going to buy connects its suddently asked me to ID i provided but it says it take time

Respected Team ,

With due to respect , this is regret to inform you that i had faced a  problem now while i use my own debet card for charge Connects for profile and agency but suddently what happend they asked for id upload instantly i uploaded my id but it says it may take 1 bussiness dau to verify kindly verify as soon as possible i have my debit card which i my own property i can give you evidence as per require as i am running Agency and my own profile so i have to buy connects for both but right now i just get a message i share with you below kindly sort out this as soon as so i will buy 160 connects for my profile and agency thanks for your expensive time 

Thank you 

Reguard

Amir Ali 

1 REPLY 1
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Amir, 

We checked and it looks like the ID you have submitted is still being reviewed. I can also confirm that there is currently no hold on your account. Once the review has been completed, the team will reach out to you with more information about your account.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members