» Forums » Freelancers » When I will get Top Rated badge
Page options
threeacreations
Community Member

When I will get Top Rated badge

When I will get my Top Rated badge? states.PNG

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Md A,

Since you already have your Job Success Score on your profile you will not be able to receive the Rising Talent badge as well. Freelancers can't have both of them.
Regarding your Top Rated status, please refer to the guides I've shared below to learn more about the requirements you will need to fuffil. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Md A,

At the moment you're not eligible for the Top Rated badge because your Top Rated eligible weeks are less than 13. To learn more about the requirements to become a Top Rated freelancer, check out this Help Article. Once you've qualified the badge will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

What does it mean by Top Rated eligible weeks. How it will be improved? 

Hi Md A,

To earn Top Rated status, you need to maintain Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score (JSS) of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks. To learn more about your stats check out this Guide. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you! Now my job jss 92%. So again I will get Rising Talent status. then I keep this status at least 13 weeks then I will be Top Rated? Right? 

Thank you!

Hi Md A,

Since you already have your Job Success Score on your profile you will not be able to receive the Rising Talent badge as well. Freelancers can't have both of them.
Regarding your Top Rated status, please refer to the guides I've shared below to learn more about the requirements you will need to fuffil. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Ok, Thank you for your help!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members