cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When a job become visible on my profile?

tamarasuslova
Tamara S Member Since: Mar 17, 2016
1 of 3

Last week (on Jan 26) I had one-day hourly contract. I finished the job, client ended the contract and post me an excellent feedback.
This feedback is visible on my "My jobs->All contract" page, but it's not visible on my Profile page.

I'm asking because previous contracts become visible in ~a day after start (even hourly). But now 4 days passed.

It looks like the problem is that client ended the contract the same day then opened.

Client is reliable and satisfied with my work, I don't worry about the payment. I worry about the Upwork operability... Now I was invited to a an interesting project and I want this previous feedback to be visible (to have more chances to take this new job).

Did anybody faced with such issue? When will the previous project become visible on my profile?

Will the project become visible only after client's payment (before Friday according to rules)?

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 3

@Tamara S wrote:

Last week (on Jan 26) I had one-day hourly contract. I finished the job, client ended the contract and post me an excellent feedback.
This feedback is visible on my "My jobs->All contract" page, but it's not visible on my Profile page.

I'm asking because previous contracts become visible in ~a day after start (even hourly). But now 4 days passed.

It looks like the problem is that client ended the contract the same day then opened.

Client is reliable and satisfied with my work, I don't worry about the payment. I worry about the Upwork operability... Now I was invited to a an interesting project and I want this previous feedback to be visible (to have more chances to take this new job).

Did anybody faced with such issue? When will the previous project become visible on my profile?

Will the project become visible only after client's payment (before Friday according to rules)?

Hourly contracts become visible after payment has been made by the client, and it can take a day or two after that.

That means for the hourly contract you did last week, the client is billed and charged today (Monday) afternoon (UTC) and it will start showing up some time after that, tomorrow most likely, but sometimes it takes a little longer.

tamarasuslova
Tamara S Member Since: Mar 17, 2016
3 of 3

Thank you so much! I hope it will be like that.

My previous hourly project was visible a day after start with status "Job in progress". And it was in such status till day after payment (that client ended contract only after the payment).

It might be logical that current job doesn't behave like this since the job is not "in progress" already, but it looks a but frustrating that no info about the project is displayed on profile.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS