🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » When a payment is physically made
Page options
markzolotoy
Community Member

When a payment is physically made

After receiving an email that a payment has been initiated how would it take to see it on the provided banking account?

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Mark, 

I checked and can confirm the transaction you're referring to was successful on our end. ACH funds will arrive in your bank account within two to five business days. Processing and clearing times vary widely from bank to bank. Bank holidays can also delay your funds. 

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
AndreaG

Hi Mark, 

I checked and can confirm the transaction you're referring to was successful on our end. ACH funds will arrive in your bank account within two to five business days. Processing and clearing times vary widely from bank to bank. Bank holidays can also delay your funds. 

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

It's been almost 7 days, I don't see any funds being added to my account. Should I be worried?

Hi Mark,

We understand that receiving your earnings the soonest is very important. Unfortunately, we aren’t able to initiate a trace earlier than 8 business days after the withdrawal is initiated. Please let us know if you still don’t see the funds on your account by then and we'll assist you accordingly.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Mark G wrote:

It's been almost 7 days, I don't see any funds being added to my account. Should I be worried?

It should be less that 7 days to a US bank? Is it a US bank? No need to worry, in a worst case scenario it'll eventually bounce back to your Upwork account.

It's Chase.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members