🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: When do I receive a 1099 from UpWork
Page options
dorothyjones
Community Member

When do I receive a 1099 from UpWork

How and where do I go to find my 2019 total earnings from UpWork?  I believe I have exceeded $20,000 since the certificate of earnings indicates same.

Can I locate my earnings and where do I get the 1099?

6 REPLIES 6
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dorothy,

All freelancers who qualify will receive W-2 or 1099-K from Upwork. You can find out more about that from this help articleFor total payments received, you can use the Transaction History report filtered by credits. For total billings (including fees, but subtracting refunds), please use the Earnings by Client report.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

I cannot access my Client Billings or Transaction History from 2019. Can you please help me?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kelly,

Could you please go to your Transaction History tab, and try to adjust the time frame as shown in this screenshot:111.png

I'll also be able to filter the specific transactions from the drop-down list.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
grimesr
Community Member

Out of curiosity, why do you think you would get a W2 from Upwork. Did  you ever work directly from them?

petra_r
Community Member

Robert G wrote:

Out of curiosity, why do you think you would get a W2 from Upwork. Did  you ever work directly from them?

Nobody in this thread asked any question regarding a W2. The OP asked about a 1099

grimesr
Community Member

Petra R wrote:

Robert G wrote:

Nobody in this thread asked any question regarding a W2. The OP asked about a 1099

of course, tax season on my mind.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths