🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » When do I receive my payment?
Page options
nanakastudio
Community Member

When do I receive my payment?

I have a payment in status In review a while ago, as well as another pending, when I receive those payments? Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Maria Veronica,

If your earnings are currently in review, that means that your client has five days to review the time you logged on your Hourly contract last week. You can also click the question mark next to the tabs on your Reports page and find an explanation of what they stand for in regards to your payments' status. 

While for pending payments, hourly payments are in the security period from the time the client review ends on Friday to when the funds are released on Wednesday. Please read about our weekly billing cycle for more information. Thank you

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi! Thank you very much for your help! The client send me an screenshot of the notification that he received by Upwork. I send it to you..did this mean that he already accepted the hours? I wrote the hours manually, recently I found the app tracking time application ( I want to used but I see how it works ). .. thank you.

Hi Maria Veronica,

Clients are automatically invoiced for the hours logged. If you and your client have agreed to add manual time to represent work activity not captured by the Upwork Desktop App, then your client can review those, and pay you accordingly. Please know that Manual time does not qualify for Hourly Payment Protection. To learn more about this feature, please check this help article

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members