duncanreyneke

When do my connects reset?

Hi, I know this question has probably been asked a bunch, but I'm on my phone and struggling to find it right now, as well as being kind of in need of a quick answer. I read that my connects are supposed to reset around the 5th of the month, but I just got two connects and am concerned that's all I'm going to get.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
tlsanders

If you got two, it probably means a job you bid on was canceled and you got them back.

If you click on your name in the upper right of your profile, then pick settings, then pick membership & connects in the left hand sidebar of the settings page, you can scroll down and see your enrollment period. You'll get your full batch of new connects the day after the last day of the current period.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
tlsanders

If you got two, it probably means a job you bid on was canceled and you got them back.

If you click on your name in the upper right of your profile, then pick settings, then pick membership & connects in the left hand sidebar of the settings page, you can scroll down and see your enrollment period. You'll get your full batch of new connects the day after the last day of the current period.

So one clarification, I just want to be absolutely sure and probably has been asked before. Let's say my billing cycle is on the 10th, then my connects reset on the 10th of the month, not on the 1st?

Never mind. I just found the answer, yes, they reset on billing cycle. Would need to downgrade about a week before the end of the month to have it reset to the 1st.

Thanks anyways.

(Y)

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW
How my connects got finished although I Have applied for only 5 jobs only ..now I can't apply for any jobs

Zoz M wrote:
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW
How my connects got finished although I Have applied for only 5 jobs only ..now I can't apply for any jobs

Now you can buy some more like everyone else.

2927b34a

thanks for this question ! 🙂