🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » When does the Job Success Score shows up?
Page options
edisonp
Community Member

When does the Job Success Score shows up?

Okay, I have read everything about Job Success Score, but I still confused, one part says that the JSS shows up in the profile after you have done 5 contracts, and another part says it shows up after 12(or 24) months. So, specifically, when does the JSS show up? After 12(or 24) months, or after 5 contracts done?

If the answer is the second option, I have already done 5 contracts and it doesn't show up in my profile, how many days do I have to wait for it?

Thank you in advance, 
Edison P.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Edison, 

More than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects. Since not all projects and clients are equal, the length of time will vary. Nearly all freelancers have scores after completing eight projects. The projects need to be with at least three different clients and take place within a 24-month period.

You may read more about the Job Success Score in this help article for more information. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
hijaziebadsyed
Community Member

Hi Edison,
It doesn't important that JSS will show on your profile after 5 contracts. In many cases, it appears after 6 contracts. And JSS update every second Sunday, so if you did 1 or 2 contracts after 17 March you have to wait for 31 March. I hope this information will be helpful for you.
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Edison, 

More than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects. Since not all projects and clients are equal, the length of time will vary. Nearly all freelancers have scores after completing eight projects. The projects need to be with at least three different clients and take place within a 24-month period.

You may read more about the Job Success Score in this help article for more information. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members