🐈 Community
» Forums » Freelancers » When i go to upwork help the page keeps refre...
Page options
e-commerce-guru-
Community Member

When i go to upwork help the page keeps refreshing and doesnt let me sign in or anything

So everytime i try to contact support or go to Support / Help the page keeps on refreshing and i cant either sign in or do anything else. Also the new job clients post i am getting posted 12 hours before whereas i check on my friends freelancer profile and his comes as 10 minutes before and so. I really need some help

7 REPLIES 7
bstojadinovic
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Abdul,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I tried two browsers and am experiencing the same issue on both browsers!

Hi Preeya,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joanne,
I'm having the same problem when I go to contact info page to change my name, it just keeps refreshing and it doesn't let me take any action. I tried clearing cache and I also tried signing in from another browser but nothing seemed to work. Please help. Thanks in advance

Yasmine

Hi there,

One of our team members already reached out to you directly via this support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
010a160f
Community Member

I expereince the same issue. Please contact me for further support. 

Hi Michael,

I'm sorry to hear you're having a problem accessing the support page. Could you please tell us why you need to contact support so we can assist you?

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Upcoming Events
Jan 31
Feb 28
Upwork Community Virtual Hour
Community Hour English
Learning Paths