🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » When i will get paid.
Page options
zaidpk
Community Member

When i will get paid.

I have completed my first contract and the client said he has given me a review and he has paid me but I am not getting paid. My payment is still pending. There is no review on my profile. When my client's review and comment will be live on my profile. My work is still has nothing although I have complete my contract with the client.

Kindly help me in understanding this

4 REPLIES 4
02d3e798
Community Member
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Zaid,

All time logged in your Work Diary, whether tracked or added as manual time, is automatically invoiced to your client using the schedule below.

• Week 1 – You log time using the Upwork Desktop App (Time Tracker)
  • Week 2 – Your time is invoiced to your client on Monday and they have until Friday to review your work
  • Week 3 – Earnings become available on the following Wednesday

You can also check this article to learn more about how you're getting paid on Hourly contracts.

Regarding your feedback, it will show up on your Work History once the payment for the contract has already been processed according to the Weekly Billing Cycle.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
dd63c576
Community Member

Zaid Bhai, 

It takes few days in pending , review and approval. Moreover I suggest you do take out your payments after it becomes a bit good amount as you can do something bigger from bigger transactions like buying Good Laptop etc for work. next thing is that make sure every transaction will cost one dollar when you do to payoneer etc. 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths