cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When is it "too late" to submit a proposal?

Community Guru
Gillian Michele N Member Since: Mar 15, 2012
11 of 16

Sometimes you go back to an old application and you no longer think it's worth your time,  or you no longer have an interest in it. That's when I'd withdraw it.

Community Guru
Muhammad Saif U Member Since: Oct 18, 2015
12 of 16
You are never late to submit a proposal even if a client is interviewing others.. If you feel yourself fit for the job.. do go ahead to bid.
Community Guru
Ramesh K Member Since: Oct 25, 2015
13 of 16
//When is it "too late" to submit a proposal?//

When the client already hired someone else and forgot to close the job.
Community Leader
Lindsey G Member Since: Jul 28, 2015
14 of 16

If it's an older job posting that really piques my interest, I'll only submit a proposal if they've viewed proposals recently - like within a couple of days or so. Some clients list projects and then they never return to those, oh well. Also, I look at their feedback, what their avg pay rate is, if their payment method is verified or not. All things being equal- i really only do that if the job is interesting enough. I've never really paid attention to how many other people submitted proposals.

Community Guru
Muhammad I Member Since: Dec 19, 2015
15 of 16

Just check one thing is jb posting is relevant to your skills and experience, if yes then go ahead.

Don't run for such clients who say I'll hire within next few hours, they are the laziest persons and not even bother to come back to job post after a week.

Zain T Member Since: Apr 22, 2017
16 of 16

I agree. It is too late for all the options you stated.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS