🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » When is it safe to keep submitting proposals?
Page options
3ae20c38
Community Member

When is it safe to keep submitting proposals?

Hi! How are you?

I'm new here and was wondering how risky it is to "frequently" submit proposals, I've just finished my first job here and currently I'm available to start new projects.

The issue is that I'm not applying to jobs that I'm confident can easily get unless I'm super sure I'll get at least an interview. Now my interview rate is approx 35%, but for most of the jobs I'm applying, they have not even interviewed or hired anyone for weeks (at least that's the data the job posting provides).

I'm basically scared to damage my stats and get suspended. So although I see really good opportunities, I try to apply on avg to 1 job per 2 days.

Let me know your thoughts.

Best,

2 REPLIES 2
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Antonio K wrote:

Hi! How are you?

I'm new here and was wondering how risky it is to "frequently" submit proposals, I've just finished my first job here and currently I'm available to start new projects.

The issue is that I'm not applying to jobs that I'm confident can easily get unless I'm super sure I'll get at least an interview. Now my interview rate is approx 35%, but for most of the jobs I'm applying, they have not even interviewed or hired anyone for weeks (at least that's the data the job posting provides).

I'm basically scared to damage my stats and get suspended. So although I see really good opportunities, I try to apply on avg to 1 job per 2 days.

Let me know your thoughts.

Best,

There is no limit on how many jobs you can apply to.

Hi,

Thanks for your answer!
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members