🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: When is the best time to log on hourly co...
Page options
mipaparazzi
Community Member

When is the best time to log on hourly contracts?

So I recieved an offer for an hourly contract but the client seem not to be frequent on upwork to respond to thier messages, is it a wise action to log on to this contract or just wait for the client to give a go ahead ? 

4 REPLIES 4
ashrafkhan81
Community Member

If you have a job offer and have all the details of the job or enough details to start the work, I see no reason to wait for a go ahead. 

The job offer itself was a go ahead and as most likely sent after discussing the scope of work! 

Another possibility is that the client may come back after a week expecting some work done and it will be disappointing for him to find you waiting for "a go ahead". 

The bigger part is that the client has not provided all the requirements, the ones provided are not all the requirements needed and from their job post the client needs it ASAP. I may just have to wait for the client.

I would recommend you to wait. If you didn't accept the contract yet, just wait for more instructions.

Fortune A wrote:

The bigger part is that the client has not provided all the requirements, the ones provided are not all the requirements needed and from their job post the client needs it ASAP. I may just have to wait for the client.

It's always best to make sure you have all the requirements before you accept the offer. Ask your questions in the chat and wait for the client's response before accepting the offer and starting work.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members