🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: When my jss will change?
Page options
00fd7a51
Community Member

When my jss will change?

Hello, I hope you all are doing well. I am new to Upwork and my JSS is 86%. Recently I did two jobs and got 5-star feedback in both of them. 

So when will my JSS change? I know it changes every 2 weeks but it would be a great help if I could know the exact date as most of the job post has the requirement of a 90% JSS score at least. Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Syeda,

Thank you for your message. Your JSS is updated every two weeks on Sundays. The next JSS update will be on Sunday, June July 10th. Please allow 24-48 hours for the updated JSS to reflect on your profile and My Stats page.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
PradeepH

Hi Syeda,

Thank you for your message. Your JSS is updated every two weeks on Sundays. The next JSS update will be on Sunday, June July 10th. Please allow 24-48 hours for the updated JSS to reflect on your profile and My Stats page.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

So it should update in 1-2 days? That's great, thank you for the information!

martina_plaschka
Community Member

Updating JSS does not mean change JSS. It can be updated without changing. 

It is likely that the last two clients left you good private feedback, so your JSS should improve, but you can never know what private feedback the client left, which is the factor that impacts JSS, not the public stars. 

Be careful with your response to a feedback. It is never a good idea to say that you missed a deadline because you were busy with other things. 

Thank you so much for the tip. It was my first job so, I was being careless. I will keep that in mind and be more careful in the future. Also, I didn't know that public feedback doesn't affect the actual JSS, so thank you again for clearing that up for me. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths