🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » When my payments will be in my bank account??
Page options
zahidbbsit
Community Member

When my payments will be in my bank account??

Upwokr payment policies,

First they will take around 5 days to release the payments after the funds are released by the client, Then we will have to wait 2-5 business days to recieve the payments after widthdraw and if the payments are not recieved then they will say wait for the 8 business days which means around 10 full days, So total 15 days you will have to wait for your very own payments which is after 20% upwork fees and then $0.99 - $2 widthdrawl fees and around 7 rupees less convertion rate than the markee rate.

Why they removed the live chat?? Now you will have to wait more for the community thing. I dont knwo when they will read this and when they answer this and when they track the payment... 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Zahid Hussain,

I checked your account, and it looks like you have already withdrawn your funds to your local bank. For direct to local bank transactions, it takes 4-5 business days before it reflected in your account. Are you referring to a different transaction? 

Due to the volume of users, not all support options are available to all users at all times; however, feel free to ask us any questions, and we'll be happy to help you here.

Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jaybopp82
Community Member

Maybe it's different for the payment method you are using, but for my method it is instant (no withdraw waiting period).  I am able to access the funds as soon as the 5 day "security period" is up.

JoanneP

Hi Zahid Hussain,

I checked your account, and it looks like you have already withdrawn your funds to your local bank. For direct to local bank transactions, it takes 4-5 business days before it reflected in your account. Are you referring to a different transaction? 

Due to the volume of users, not all support options are available to all users at all times; however, feel free to ask us any questions, and we'll be happy to help you here.

Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members