🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » When project is compele
Page options
markzolotoy
Community Member

When project is compele

My project is to produce a report and its PDF version. The project is practically complete. I want to send PDF version to the client for QA. Should I wait with the report itself till I get fully paid?

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Mark,

I checked and it looks like this is an Hourly Contract. You can send the work to your client since this means you don't get paid based on when you deliver the work, but based on the Weekly Billing Cycle:

Week 1 – You log time using the Upwork desktop app and Work Diary.
Week 2 – Hours within the weekly limit invoice to your clients on Monday. They have until Friday to review the work. Then the review period ends.
Week 3 – Earnings become available on the following Wednesday.

Your client doesn't need to manually verify the work you completed, they can only file a dispute during the review period. If no action is taken on their end, your funds will be released to you as detailed above.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AndreaG

Hi Mark,

I checked and it looks like this is an Hourly Contract. You can send the work to your client since this means you don't get paid based on when you deliver the work, but based on the Weekly Billing Cycle:

Week 1 – You log time using the Upwork desktop app and Work Diary.
Week 2 – Hours within the weekly limit invoice to your clients on Monday. They have until Friday to review the work. Then the review period ends.
Week 3 – Earnings become available on the following Wednesday.

Your client doesn't need to manually verify the work you completed, they can only file a dispute during the review period. If no action is taken on their end, your funds will be released to you as detailed above.

~Andrea
Upwork

Thanks, pretty clear.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members