When show my job success score

I've just completed 7 jobs with 5**** feedback,But still not show my job success score?
Please any one help me.
Thanks 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
stencil_media

Looks like four of your jobs have only been completed recently, in the past week or two. Job Success scores only update every couple of weeks, so you should have one when they next update. Hang tight. 

"Welcome, humans. I'm ready for you!"
- Box, Logan's Run (1976)

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
petra_r

It updates every 2 weeks, so be patient....

hey thanks for your past answer for me . idk you remember or not lol. i have a new question.
i have a question again . i have been working on upwork since past 4 months and have done with 9 jobs and 7 reviews but i havent still got my job score yet.

the "guru" relpy is either incomplete or incorrect. i have the same experience as the freelancer in the original post. three months of work, 5 star ratings, and no JSS.

anyone have correct knowledge of this? please enlighten us all.

@Mark M wrote:

the "guru" relpy is either incomplete or incorrect. i have the same experience as the freelancer in the original post. three months of work, 5 star ratings, and no JSS.

anyone have correct knowledge of this? please enlighten us all.

You need at least 4, often 5 completed contracts from at least 3 different clients to get a Job Success Score. That means closed contracts.

Don't be in too much of a hurry, remember the old "Be careful what you wish for" saying...... 

Hi Mark, 

I can confirm you need to complete on average five contracts with three different clients in order to get a Job Success Score.

Untitled
stencil_media

Looks like four of your jobs have only been completed recently, in the past week or two. Job Success scores only update every couple of weeks, so you should have one when they next update. Hang tight. 

"Welcome, humans. I'm ready for you!"
- Box, Logan's Run (1976)

Basically, I am happy not to have a JSS yet, and I am not eager to get it either. JSS is an algorithm that does NOT help a freelancer when it shows lower scores by not being explained sufficiently. I am definitely NOT looking forward to THAT experience!.

Just this week somebody who seems to think it is funny removed my rising talent badge without ANY explanation.

VAT has just been pushed down the throats of all Europeans, not very pleasant either. Also there a lot of explaining needs to be done by Upwork!

Then there are the various bugs and glitches we fight on nearly a daily basis.

Conclusion: I can very well do without JSS, I got enough Upwork-induced head ache already!

Hi Dietmar Thomas,

Your Rising Talent status depends on your applications, work history, and profile. So make sure that you bid for jobs within your skill set and choose clients who are willing to pay you your desired earnings. Don’t compromise on quality and continue to be selective about the jobs you apply for. Then, of course, deliver great results on your contracts.

If you keep up the great work, you’ll get Rising Talent back in no time or earn a Job Success score.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Dear Valeria

I have been doing nothing else since I started here at Upwork. Due to two customers that seem to be turning into long-term contracts, I have been too busy and was therefore not able to write a lot of proposals. The ones I did write I wrote according to my skill sets.

All work I submitted has been up to standard, and I have up to today ONLY received great feedback of 5-star. The last client to whom I submitted even left an outstanding comment for me.

I would still like to know WHY my rising talent badge has been removed and why am I being penalized by Upwork. I am still waiting for the appropriate answer!

I would be happy to hear it from you, Valeria

Regards

Thomas

Hi Thomas,

Certain improvements have been made to the system that determines eligibility for the Rising Talent program. As a result of that, your status will be reinstated and you will see the badge after the next update.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Valeria
Upwork