🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: When will I get my full Payment?
Page options
mutungiii
Community Member

When will I get my full Payment?

My client signed me up for an hourly contract, $18.75/hr($15 after fees), I worked for 5 hours and my payment is $93.75 ($75)  today, Upwork made $15 available for withdrawal now I am wondering when will I get the rest of my money? ($60)

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Brian,

Timesheet for last week is available for the client’s review during this week and the payment will be released to you on Wednesday the next week. 

Please check the Weekly Billing Cycle article for more information about the schedule to release hourly payments. It takes about 10 days for payments to be processed. The first week is when you log time on an hourly contract, which ends every Sunday. The client then has 5-days to review, and/or, dispute any the hours logged on the Work Diary. If there are no issues with the hours logged, the payment for the contract will then go to a 5-day security period before it becomes available on your account.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Brian,

When you're working on hourly contracts your clients are billed every Monday for the hours tracked in the previous week. To learn more about how you're getting paid on hourly contracts, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

So you mean that my payment will be complete within a 5 week period?

**Edited for community guidelines**

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Brian,

Timesheet for last week is available for the client’s review during this week and the payment will be released to you on Wednesday the next week. 

Please check the Weekly Billing Cycle article for more information about the schedule to release hourly payments. It takes about 10 days for payments to be processed. The first week is when you log time on an hourly contract, which ends every Sunday. The client then has 5-days to review, and/or, dispute any the hours logged on the Work Diary. If there are no issues with the hours logged, the payment for the contract will then go to a 5-day security period before it becomes available on your account.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths