cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will I get my top rated badge?

Yasir A Member Since: Dec 29, 2015
11 of 16

I acknowledge your answers sir! I also thought the same thing which you wrote. Thank you!

Waqas Shahid B Member Since: Oct 15, 2018
12 of 16

Hi,

I have permanent contracts and a rising talent badge for the last 6 weeks. I deliver almost $220-$240 of work everyday.

But I do not have a JSS as I dont submit one time tasks. 

Can you please confirm the criteria to graduate to a Top Seller for me?

Also. I worl everyday earning around $35-$40/day. Do I need to keep submitting proposals in order to hold on to my rising talent badge?

Regards

Waqas

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
13 of 16

Hi Waqas, 

It looks like you're part of the Rising Talent program already. You will gain a Job Success Score, and move on from the program once you have enough feedback, and contracts to calculate your score from. If you consistently deliver great work, and impress your clients, you will be a Top Rated Freelancer in no time. 

I would recommend that you read up on the links I have noted above, for more information about the different programs on Upwork. Hopefully, this will inspire you to do well on your projects. Good luck!

-Avery
Untitled
14 of 16

Hello,

You missed my point there.

People get job success score if they are completing and delivering projects in a multi-client environment. I am one of those who are in essence doing a job i.e. a permanent contract with weekly scheduled shifts. This leads to me not getting Job success score as I have gone the permanent contract route and not project oriented route. Another thread mentioned that you get a top rated batch if you maintain your Rising talent batch for 13 out of the last 16 weeks. Please enlighten me in regards to my way (Permanent Upwork Job) towards the top rated batch.

Also, you did not ansiwer my second question which was that if I am makinf $200 - $250 a week (35-40 per day), do I have keep submitting proposals to hold onto my "Rising talent" batch?

Please answer both of my questions and please do not post a generic answer.

Regards,

Waqas

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
15 of 16

Waqas Shahid B wrote:

Please answer both of my questions and please do not post a generic answer.

How incredibly rude!

If you expect help from people, treat them with respect. You don't get to blunder in here, demand answers and order people around. This is a public forum.

If you are too lazy to read the help pages, ask nicely.

You need a Job Success Score to become top rated, so you can't become top rated without one.

You don't need to submit proposals to stay a Rising Talent either.

16 of 16

Hello,

I have nothing to say.

I dont know what happened I was indeed rude and should not have written what I did.

I apologize for my behavior and hope that I will be forgiven this once.

Thank you everyone for being so helpful on this community forum.

Regards,

Waqas

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS