🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » When will I get paid? :(
Page options
henning_ger
Community Member

When will I get paid? :(

Hi!

I translated an ebook for a client. Fix price. 
Details: 
Fixed price milestones in review 
SUBMITTED 
5/13/2019

When will I get paid??? I wait since 5.13.2019. As I understand "Clients have 5 days to review your work diary"?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Henning S wrote:

Hi!

Details: 
SUBMITTED 
5/13/2019

When will I get paid??? I wait since 5.13.2019. As I understand "Clients have 5 days to review your work diary"?

If it was fixed price, there is no work diary because you didn't record any hours with the time tracker. Once you click the "submit for payment" button, and the client does not approve the milestone sooner, you will be paid automatically after 14 days, plus the hold period. Some clients approve the milestone sooner than the 14 day period, but if they don't, just be patient. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Henning S wrote:

Hi!

Details: 
SUBMITTED 
5/13/2019

If it was fixed price, there is no work diary because you didn't record any hours with the time tracker. Once you click the "submit for payment" button, and the client does not approve the milestone sooner, you will be paid automatically after 14 days, plus the hold period. 

Hi Martina,
I completed my first job and amount showing I earnd is $10.00.
When I will be able to use this amount to buy connects?

Thanks.

martina_plaschka
Community Member

Henning S wrote:

Hi!

Details: 
SUBMITTED 
5/13/2019

If it was fixed price, there is no work diary because you didn't record any hours with the time tracker. Once you click the "submit for payment" button, and the client does not approve the milestone sooner, you will be paid automatically after 14 days, plus the hold period. Some clients approve the milestone sooner than the 14 day period, but if they don't, just be patient. 

Thank you very much, Martina :)!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths