cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will awaiting milestone move to payment request?

chencrebe
Lebing C Member Since: Feb 26, 2021
1 of 5

Hey, I am new here in upwork.

I got my first CE translation order.

My employer accepted my translation and I noticed the order at the awaiting milestone stage.

But, when will it moves to payment request?

When it moves to the payment request, does it mean that "Earnings Available Now" will be $10.00?
Thanks for your answers.

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 5

Lebing C wrote:

But, when will it moves to payment request?

When it moves to the payment request, does it mean that "Earnings 

I am very unsure what you are actually trying to ask but if you correctly submitted the work for payment and your client (no such thing as an employer here) approved the milestone, the funds should be under Pending in your Reports home page end become available after 5 days.

"Where is my money?""Where is my money?"

chencrebe
3 of 5

Thanks for your reply~

I have learned a lot.

I finished on Feb. 25 and my client (thanks for your correction^^) approved on Feb. 26. 

I will check again on March 3~

chencrebe
4 of 5

I finished a 10 dollar translation. My employer approved my translation. The contract was in awaiting milestone. But I don't know how to move it to the payment request. It seems that only when it's moved to the payment request, could I get my payment.

I ended this contract, but I still haven't got paid.

I see in my transaction history, there is 10 dollar pending.

The contract was actually to end on March 3 as my employer set, but I ended it in advance.

Is there anything wrong?

How can I get this 10 dollar....

It's a sad story... I really need some help...

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
BEST ANSWER
5 of 5

Hi Lebing,

I checked and it looks like the funds are already in the 'Pending' section of your 'Reports' page. This represents the standard security hold period in which funds cannot be withdrawn. Please note that payments for fixed-price milestones (and bonuses) have a 5-day security period from the time payment is made to funds availability. The funds should become available to you on March 3rd. You can check out this help article to learn more about how you are getting paid on Fixed-Price contracts.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled

View solution in original post

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS