🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » When will be my payment deposited into my loc...
Page options
prabeshparajuli
Community Member

When will be my payment deposited into my local bank account

Hi,
I used to receive my payment to my local bank earlier after I withdraw my payment. It’s been nearly 3 days now and my payment is not deposited into my local bank account.
I wanted to know when it will be deposited in my bank account?
Any solution ?
Please let me know.
Thank you !!
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Prabesh P wrote:
I used to receive my payment to my local bank earlier after I withdraw my payment. It’s been nearly 3 days now and my payment is not deposited into my local bank account.

It usually takes 2 to 5 business days, excluding weekends and holidays. Remember that the last 2 days were weekend! If you haven't received the funds after 8 business days, excluding weekends and holidays, you can ask for a trace but usually the money arrives long before then.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Prabesh P wrote:

It usually takes 2 to 5 business days, excluding weekends and holidays. Remember that the last 2 days were weekend! If you haven't received the funds after 8 business days, excluding weekends and holidays, you can ask for a trace but usually the money arrives long before then.

Hi, I'm currently experiencing the same issue. I made a withdrawal from Upwork to my ACH account and I haven't received the funds yet. Please respond as soon as you get this. Any possible and helpful solution will suffice. Thanks.

Chibuike O wrote:

Hi, I'm currently experiencing the same issue. I made a withdrawal from Upwork to my ACH account and I haven't received the funds yet. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members