Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: When will my connects be renewed?

Highlighted
Nosha A Member Since: Jun 1, 2017
1 of 26

Hello,

I have basic plan, my current billing cycle is 1-MAY to 31-MAY, Today is June 1st and may connect has not been refreshed yet. I am wondering when it is supposed to be refreshed, 

Thanks

Highlighted
Community Guru
Tiffany S Member Since: Jan 15, 2016
2 of 26

It's only been June 1 for a couple of hours in the U.S. Moderators usually say to wait 24 hours and then contact customer support if they haven't refreshed.

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Emanuela L Member Since: Apr 2, 2017
3 of 26

@Nosha A wrote:

Hello,

I have basic plan, my current billing cycle is 1-MAY to 31-MAY, Today is June 1st and may connect has not been refreshed yet. I am wondering when it is supposed to be refreshed, 

Thanks

Same here. My connects has not been refreshed yet. I contacted the chat support and they replied (as always) "I will need to have the issue reviewed by our Technical Support team".

I have an opened ticket for a technical issue since May 8th...I wonder if by the end of the year I will have some news. 

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
4 of 26

Hi Emanuela,

I see you also received a new batch of Connects in the expected time frame, since Upwork uses UTC as the referent time zone. I found the ticket you mentioned and will ask our team to follow up with you with an update.

Going forward, please feel free to post similar concerns in the Community rather than submitting a support request, and we'll gladly advise you.

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Emanuela L Member Since: Apr 2, 2017
5 of 26

@Vladimir G wrote:

Hi Emanuela,

I see you also received a new batch of Connects in the expected time frame, since Upwork uses UTC as the referent time zone. I found the ticket you mentioned and will ask our team to follow up with you with an update.

Many thanks for your support Vladimir.

Going forward, please feel free to post similar concerns in the Community rather than submitting a support request, and we'll gladly advise you.

I find easier and faster chatting with the live chat support. As a Top Rated I have this opportunity, and I prefer using it. 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Tiffany S Member Since: Jan 15, 2016
6 of 26

@Emanuela L wrote:

I find easier and faster chatting with the live chat support. As a Top Rated I have this opportunity, and I prefer using it. 

This is suprising and makes me curious about others' experiences. I find the support that comes as a result of posting here about a thousand times more accurate and efficient than anything that comes from CS.

Highlighted
Jarek S Member Since: Jul 27, 2019
7 of 26

The same issue as above. Last time my connects were renewed was 15 of June. Since that time I didn't get any renewal. My billing time every 15 day of a month. I should get new renewal 15 of July, but I didn't get.

Could you please check this out.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
8 of 26

Hi Jarek,

Please check Avery's or Petra's posts in this thread. 

Avery O wrote:

Please know that we have stop crediting free Connects to Freelancer Basic plan members. In order to have Connects, you can purchase it in bundles (10 for $1.50, 20 for $3, 40 for $6, 60 for $9, 80 for $12), or upgrade to a Freelancer Plus membership plan to continue receiving 70 connects every biling cycle. 
You can view FAQs about paid Connects and a video explaining the change from our Head of Product, here.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
9 of 26

Hi Nosha,

It looks like you already received a new allotment of Connects.

Highlighted
Duncan M Member Since: Mar 17, 2017
10 of 26
Hello,

I have a similar issue as other freelancers'. Kindly let me know when I will receive my connects (Jan 4 - Feb 3), as I understand that it should be renewed after February 3.

It's already February 4 (UTC) and no renewal has taken place.

Kind regards,

Duncan

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS