Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: When will my connect be renewed?

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
11 of 26

Duncan,

I checked your account and it looks like your connects have already been renewed.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Duncan M Member Since: Mar 17, 2017
12 of 26
Valeria,

Thank you for the quick feedback. However, the only connects I have are those that I have purchased today, and not the 70.
Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
13 of 26

Duncan,

Sorry about the confusion. It looks like the previous billing cycle just ended and your connects should renew by the end of today. Please, let us know if they don't and we'll further investigate the issue.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Hamidreza M Member Since: Sep 24, 2018
14 of 26

hello. my billing cycle is Aug 24, 2018 — Sep 23, 2018 ... and its already sep 24. do you know when my connect are going to be renewed?

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
15 of 26

Hi Hamidreza,

Please be patient for a couple more hours and the new connects will be awarded on your profile. Thank you.

Untitled
Deep K Member Since: Jan 25, 2019
16 of 26

Hello,

I have a similar issue as other freelancers'. Kindly let me know when I will receive my connects (Jun 26, 2019 — Jul 25, 2019), as I understand that it should be renewed after February Jul-25.

It's already Jul 26 (UTC) and no renewal has taken place.

Kind regards,

Deep Kapadia

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
17 of 26

Hi Deep, 

You can check Petra's post on this thread (the post before yours). Please know that we have stop crediting free Connects to Freelancer Basic plan members. In order to have Connects, you can purchase it in bundles (10 for $1.50, 20 for $3, 40 for $6, 60 for $9, 80 for $12), or upgrade to a Freelancer Plus membership plan to continue receiving 70 connects every biling cycle. 

You can view FAQs about paid Connects and a video explaining the change from our Head of Product, here.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Irfan Z Member Since: Sep 9, 2019
18 of 26
Hi I want to find out when my credits renew too. I have 18 credits left.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
19 of 26

Hi Irfan,

We no longer offer free connects. You will need to purchase connects in order submit proposals. Please check the information that Aleksandar shared on this thread for more information. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
ANUPAMA T Member Since: Jun 14, 2019
20 of 26

Hi,

I have the same issue of connects renewal.

My billing cycle was June 15 - July 15 . Now this is the 22nd day of July, my available connects status still shows " 0 ". Please help me in this regard.

Thank you

Anupama

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS