cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will my connect be renewed?

Nosha A Member Since: Jun 1, 2017
1 of 22

Hello,

I have basic plan, my current billing cycle is 1-MAY to 31-MAY, Today is June 1st and may connect has not been refreshed yet. I am wondering when it is supposed to be refreshed, 

Thanks

Community Guru
Tiffany S Member Since: Jan 15, 2016
2 of 22

It's only been June 1 for a couple of hours in the U.S. Moderators usually say to wait 24 hours and then contact customer support if they haven't refreshed.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
3 of 22

Hi Nosha,

It looks like you already received a new allotment of Connects.

Duncan M Member Since: Mar 17, 2017
4 of 22
Hello,

I have a similar issue as other freelancers'. Kindly let me know when I will receive my connects (Jan 4 - Feb 3), as I understand that it should be renewed after February 3.

It's already February 4 (UTC) and no renewal has taken place.

Kind regards,

Duncan

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
5 of 22

Duncan,

I checked your account and it looks like your connects have already been renewed.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Duncan M Member Since: Mar 17, 2017
6 of 22
Valeria,

Thank you for the quick feedback. However, the only connects I have are those that I have purchased today, and not the 70.
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
7 of 22

Duncan,

Sorry about the confusion. It looks like the previous billing cycle just ended and your connects should renew by the end of today. Please, let us know if they don't and we'll further investigate the issue.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Hamidreza M Member Since: Sep 24, 2018
8 of 22

hello. my billing cycle is Aug 24, 2018 — Sep 23, 2018 ... and its already sep 24. do you know when my connect are going to be renewed?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
9 of 22

Hi Hamidreza,

Please be patient for a couple more hours and the new connects will be awarded on your profile. Thank you.

Untitled
Deep K Member Since: Jan 25, 2019
10 of 22

Hello,

I have a similar issue as other freelancers'. Kindly let me know when I will receive my connects (Jun 26, 2019 — Jul 25, 2019), as I understand that it should be renewed after February Jul-25.

It's already Jul 26 (UTC) and no renewal has taken place.

Kind regards,

Deep Kapadia

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS