cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will my connect be renewed?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
11 of 22

Hi Deep, 

You can check Petra's post on this thread (the post before yours). Please know that we have stop crediting free Connects to Freelancer Basic plan members. In order to have Connects, you can purchase it in bundles (10 for $1.50, 20 for $3, 40 for $6, 60 for $9, 80 for $12), or upgrade to a Freelancer Plus membership plan to continue receiving 70 connects every biling cycle. 

You can view FAQs about paid Connects and a video explaining the change from our Head of Product, here.

-Avery
Untitled
ANUPAMA T Member Since: Jun 14, 2019
12 of 22

Hi,

I have the same issue of connects renewal.

My billing cycle was June 15 - July 15 . Now this is the 22nd day of July, my available connects status still shows " 0 ". Please help me in this regard.

Thank you

Anupama

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
13 of 22

ANUPAMA T wrote:

My billing cycle was June 15 - July 15 . Now this is the 22nd day of July, my available connects status still shows " 0 ". Please help me in this regard.

Like everyone else, you have to buy connects or upgrade to plus membership. No more free connects.

Connects cost $0.15 (USD) each and are sold in bundles of 10, 20, 40, 60, and 80. To purchase additional Connects:

1. Go to Settings
  2. Select Memberships & Connects
  3. Click Add More Connects

Once you’ve selected the bundle you wish to purchase, click Add Connects and your account will be automatically charged.

Bob keneth D Member Since: Nov 9, 2018
14 of 22
Hi, is there a way to find the exact time where my connect will be renewed?
Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
15 of 22

Hi Bob,

You may check your Connects History and the billing cycle by clicking the Settings tab > Membership & Connects. Hope this helps.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Bob keneth D Member Since: Nov 9, 2018
16 of 22

thank you, the connect has been renewed already.

Ace Contributor
Emanuela L Member Since: Apr 2, 2017
18 of 22

@Nosha A wrote:

Hello,

I have basic plan, my current billing cycle is 1-MAY to 31-MAY, Today is June 1st and may connect has not been refreshed yet. I am wondering when it is supposed to be refreshed, 

Thanks

Same here. My connects has not been refreshed yet. I contacted the chat support and they replied (as always) "I will need to have the issue reviewed by our Technical Support team".

I have an opened ticket for a technical issue since May 8th...I wonder if by the end of the year I will have some news. 

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
18 of 22

Hi Emanuela,

I see you also received a new batch of Connects in the expected time frame, since Upwork uses UTC as the referent time zone. I found the ticket you mentioned and will ask our team to follow up with you with an update.

Going forward, please feel free to post similar concerns in the Community rather than submitting a support request, and we'll gladly advise you.

Ace Contributor
Emanuela L Member Since: Apr 2, 2017
19 of 22

@Vladimir G wrote:

Hi Emanuela,

I see you also received a new batch of Connects in the expected time frame, since Upwork uses UTC as the referent time zone. I found the ticket you mentioned and will ask our team to follow up with you with an update.

Many thanks for your support Vladimir.

Going forward, please feel free to post similar concerns in the Community rather than submitting a support request, and we'll gladly advise you.

I find easier and faster chatting with the live chat support. As a Top Rated I have this opportunity, and I prefer using it. 

Community Guru
Tiffany S Member Since: Jan 15, 2016
20 of 22

@Emanuela L wrote:

I find easier and faster chatting with the live chat support. As a Top Rated I have this opportunity, and I prefer using it. 

This is suprising and makes me curious about others' experiences. I find the support that comes as a result of posting here about a thousand times more accurate and efficient than anything that comes from CS.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS