cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When you disagree with your feedback

Ina K Member Since: May 15, 2011
1 of 2
Hello, I have been a freelancer for about 3 years now, but this is the first time I can say I disagree with my client's feedback. I don't really know how to proceed, so I would appreciate your thoughts on that. I took a job in June 2014. It was a very short immigration law research. It was an hourly job and it took me 4 hours to complete. The time was agreed with the client in advance. I submitted my work on time and never received a single message back from the client. I asked the client whether everything was fine. He didn't respond. The payment was made in order. Two days ago I asked the client to close my contract if he would not need my services any more explaining that I would prefer not to have inactive open contracts on my profile. The client did not respond, but closed the contract. He left me two stars on "quality" and "skills" although he never mentioned any problems with the quality of my report. I'm really confused now. If I was a client and I was questioning freelancer's skills and quality of the delivered job I would first communicate that with him/her. I'm a PhD candidate in European Union Law, therefore I'm quite confident in my research skills and I can prove what I wrote was absolutely correct and free of plagiarism. What do you think I can do now? Contacting odesk? Thank you in advance for your help, much appreciated.
Community Guru
Natasa M Member Since: May 8, 2014
2 of 2
Really sorry to hear that Ina! Please do not question yourself or your competence. You just had a bad luck. Check this out-another freelancer posted something similar today: https://www.odesk.com/community/node/29338
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS