🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Whenever i upgrade my account basic to fr...
Page options
nahidap768
Community Member

Whenever i upgrade my account basic to freelancer plus it don't accept my card.

Whenever i upgrade my account basic to freelancer plus it can't accept my card. i am sharing a screen shot to you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Nahida,

Thank you for following up. Please contact your card-issuing bank for more information about the specific charge decline.

Please make sure your card is set up to make international payments and has sufficient funds on it to complete the funding. You can contact your card-issuing bank to confirm if they allow recurring transactions on your debit cards as Upwork payments are classified as ‘recurring’.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
ceefaeca
Community Member

Check with your bank, in most cases like these, you have opted for restricting international transactions with the card. It is by default thing and one may need to get it done manually sometimes. However, it largely depends on the location.

Before that, please make sure you are using a Visa, Master Card or other mentioned over there. For me Visa works fine.

PradeepH

Hi Nahida,

Thank you for your message. 

I'm sorry to hear about the error while trying to upgrade your Upwork membership plan. Could you please check with your card issuer if international transactions are enabled on your card? You can also try another card to check if the problem persists.

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Upwork

Thanks for your reply.

i am using visa card and international transaction is also enabled.

Hi Nahida,

Thank you for following up. Please contact your card-issuing bank for more information about the specific charge decline.

Please make sure your card is set up to make international payments and has sufficient funds on it to complete the funding. You can contact your card-issuing bank to confirm if they allow recurring transactions on your debit cards as Upwork payments are classified as ‘recurring’.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths