🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Where are the rest of my saved searches?
Page options
cppublishing
Community Member

Where are the rest of my saved searches?

All of sudden today half of my saved searches are gone. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kelly_e
Community Member

Annnnd... they're back. No need to clear a cache or twist into a pretzel, they're just back.

I'm bookmarking now for the next time...

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
ArjayM

Hi Clark,

Thank you for reaching out to us and reporting this. Could you please try using a different browser or clear your cache and cookies? Let us know if your saved search still not showing and we'll look further into that for you. Looking forward to your confirmation. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
cppublishing
Community Member

Thanks for your help. I cleared my cache and cookies and I can still only see about half of my saved seraches. I tired a different browser. Had the same problem.

Hi Clark,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ AJ
Upwork
kelly_e
Community Member

This happened to me this morning as well. Have you decided to limit saved searches to 10 without giving us notice so we could bookmark them?

kelly_e
Community Member

Annnnd... they're back. No need to clear a cache or twist into a pretzel, they're just back.

I'm bookmarking now for the next time...

883a1d26
Community Member

I have a similar situation. Out of 15 saved searches only 10 are displayed. When I save a new search it does not appear in My feed.

Hi Oleksandr,

Have you tried clearing your browser’s cookies or using a different browser? If the issue still persists, could you please share the following information so that we can forward it to our team to be investigated further?

• Browser/s used
  • Browser version
  • Machine’s OS
  • Machine’s OS version
  • Screengrab of the issue
  • Additional details that may help us/the team investigate your concern better

~ AJ
Upwork
883a1d26
Community Member

I used to have 15 saved requests and now I only have 10. The rest have disappeared.

883a1d26_0-1695809798513.png

But they are in the search.

883a1d26_1-1695809958656.png

Other browsers display exactly the same way.
I'm currently on windows11, google chrome 116.0.5845.188.

cppublishing
Community Member

The final 9 search items seem to be showing now.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members