🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Where can I check when are my connects expiri...
Page options
uk_khan
Community Member

Where can I check when are my connects expiring?

I know that connects rolloever every month and policy varies from individual to agency. I also know that connects expire after one year if not used. 

But where can I check when are my connects expiring? Is there a simple method to check expiry date of my connects? 

9 REPLIES 9
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Usman,

Connects expire one year from the date of issue. At the moment we don't have a section where you can check this, however, we will notify you before your Connects are due to expire. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

So, I just got a notification that some of my connects expire in a month. But I can't find anywhere to check how many of them are expiring! This would be very useful information to have; I know a bought a bunch a while ago, but history only seems to go back 90 days.

Hi Seth,

Connects expire one year from the date of issue. We currently don't have a section where you can specifically view which Connects are expiring, but you will be notified whenever it is about to expire. I have also requested the assistance of our team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
ammaraparacha
Community Member

Hi Seth,

were all your connects expire at the same time? or few were expired?

Hi Ammara,

Thank you for your message. If you acquired your Connects on different dates, they will not expire all at the same time. As the Moderators mentioned, Connects expire one year from the date of issue. We currently don't have a section where you can specifically view which or how many Connects are expiring, but you will be notified whenever it is about to expire.

~ Arjay
Upwork
demiavaliani
Community Member

You can't check the expiry date of a different set of connects. But, you can check how many connects expire in the next 30 days.

- Settings

- Under User Settings section, Membership & Connects

Connects expiring within 30 days

Hi Demi,
for me there is no such option in 

- Settings

- Under User Settings section, Membership & Connects

there is no option---> Connects expiring within 30 days
i want to know how many are wxpiring please because i received the mail my connects are expiring

You should see something like this. If not, then sorry, I'm not sure why. 

Screenshot 2023-05-20 at 20.34.56.png

anthonylassiter
Community Member

This is just terrible. There is no way to budget my connects over several months. It would help a lot.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members